The three-day search was called off after limited findings including animals bones were unearthed in Praia da Luz
Animal bones are reported to be among limited findings after a three-day search for forensic evidence in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann case, who vanished from a holiday home in Portugal 18 years ago, was called off.

Local media said some material had been gathered on Wednesday and sent for analysis to see if it contained anything relevant to the investigation.
German investigators were given until Friday to search an area between Praia da Luz and the cottage where he lived at the time of the toddler’s disappearance in 2007, but the search was wound up on Thursday.
Christian Brueckner, a suspect in case, is due to be released from prison within months.
A neighbour who lived near Brueckner around the time of Madeleine’s disappearance described him as “quite angry”, and said she would hear him having rows with his girlfriend.
Police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann ramped up their hunt of scrubland and abandoned buildings on Wednesday with heavy machinery, including JCB and ground-penetrating radar.
Madeleine was three when she disappeared, sparking a Europe-wide police investigation.
German national Brueckner, who was formally identified as a suspect in 2022, has denied any involvement.
News
NETFLIX SH0CKER: ICONIC FRENCH DRAMA RETURNS AFTER 5 YEARS — FANS CALL IT A “MASTERPIECE COMEBACK
Netflix users, this is not a drill! The highly-acclaimed French comedy-drama, Call My Agent!, is returning to screens five years after its final episode. The series, which first premiered in 2015, is returning to the platform as a feature film this autumn,…
BBC VIEWERS ARE LOSING SLEEP OVER THIS HIDDEN DETECTIVE GEM — A RETIRED STAR + A BRILLIANT DETECTIVE = THE TV OBSESSION NOBODY SAW COMING
The BBC’s cosy mystery drama, Death Valley, returned on Sunday night with its anticipated second season, and viewers can’t get enough of the new episodes. The series follows the unlikely crime solving duo: retired actor John Chapel and eager Welsh detective…
WE FELT UNSAFE MOST OF THE WAY… — INJURED TOURIST MAKES CHILLING CLAIM AFTER DE-ADLY Gumlu BUS CRASH
A survivor of a deadly bus crash which killed a young tourist has claimed the driver warned passengers the vehicle was “not the best one” before it allegedly began moving erratically and rolled off the road. Chilean tourist Barbara Goncalves told 7NEWS…
PLEASE DON’T LET MY SON D-I-E FOR NOTHING… — HEARTBROKEN MUM’S EMOTIONAL PLEA AFTER 14-YEAR-OLD D-I-E-S IN VIC CRASH LEAVES AUSTRALIA IN TEARS
A heartbroken mother has issued a sobering plea to young criminals after her 14-year-old son was killed in a stolen car crash in Victoria. Chereeta Wightman is desperate for the death of her son Connroy to not be in vain…
THAT’S A BIG SHARK, MAN… — CHILLING NEW SIGHTING OFF Rottnest Island DAYS AFTER THE DE-ATH OF Steven Mattaboni LEAVES BOATERS STUNNED
Terrified fishermen have filmed the moment a five-metre-long great white shark menaced their small boat just off the coast of Rottnest Island shortly after the fatal attack on a devoted dad-of-two. Steven Mattaboni, 38, died on Saturday morning after being…
“10 SH00TINGS. 2 TEENS ARRESTED. ONE SUSPECT STILL MISSING” — AUSTIN POLICE ISSUE URGENT UPDATE AS CITYWIDE INVESTIGATION EXPANDS
Authorities in Texas have arrested two of the three suspects in a series of shootings that took place across Austin over the weekend, leaving four people injured. Austin Police Department Chief Lisa Davis said during a press conference on Sunday, May 17,…
End of content
No more pages to load