“Goodbye to the Past”: Clive Owen Opens Up for the First Time About His Younger Girlfriend, Says Proudly: “There’s One Thing She Definitely Has Over Amanda”
Clive Owen, the beloved Yorkshire farmer best known for his role in the hit series Our Yorkshire Farm, has finally broken his silence about life after his split from Amanda Owen — and fans are stunned by his latest revelation.

In a recent candid interview, Clive, 70, opened up for the very first time about his new romantic chapter, revealing he is now happily dating a younger woman who, he says, has brought a “fresh energy” into his life.
“I’m not looking back anymore,” Clive shared. “She’s different in many ways — softer, calmer, and far away from the spotlight. There’s one thing she definitely has over Amanda: she puts us before everything else.”
Though he didn’t reveal the name of his new partner, sources close to the family describe her as someone outside the public eye — a stark contrast to Amanda’s growing celebrity status. The pair reportedly met through mutual friends and bonded over a shared love of rural life, but with a more private, down-to-earth rhythm.
For years, Clive and Amanda were seen as the perfect farming couple, raising nine children together and showcasing their rustic lifestyle to millions of viewers. But as Amanda’s fame soared, cracks began to show. Last year, they confirmed their separation, sending shockwaves through their fanbase.
“I loved Amanda deeply,” Clive admitted. “But when someone becomes a public figure, the relationship changes. I felt invisible at times.”
Now, Clive says he’s focusing on a simpler, quieter life — one that doesn’t revolve around cameras, interviews, or headlines. And with his new partner, he feels seen and supported in a way that had long been missing.
“She makes me feel like a man again, not a character on TV,” he said with a smile.
While Amanda continues to build her own media presence, releasing books and making appearances, Clive’s choice to step out of the spotlight — and find love again — suggests he’s truly closed the chapter on a complicated past.
As for the future? “I’m not chasing anything anymore. Just peace, love, and a bit of laughter,” he says.
News
NETFLIX SH0CKER: ICONIC FRENCH DRAMA RETURNS AFTER 5 YEARS — FANS CALL IT A “MASTERPIECE COMEBACK
Netflix users, this is not a drill! The highly-acclaimed French comedy-drama, Call My Agent!, is returning to screens five years after its final episode. The series, which first premiered in 2015, is returning to the platform as a feature film this autumn,…
BBC VIEWERS ARE LOSING SLEEP OVER THIS HIDDEN DETECTIVE GEM — A RETIRED STAR + A BRILLIANT DETECTIVE = THE TV OBSESSION NOBODY SAW COMING
The BBC’s cosy mystery drama, Death Valley, returned on Sunday night with its anticipated second season, and viewers can’t get enough of the new episodes. The series follows the unlikely crime solving duo: retired actor John Chapel and eager Welsh detective…
WE FELT UNSAFE MOST OF THE WAY… — INJURED TOURIST MAKES CHILLING CLAIM AFTER DE-ADLY Gumlu BUS CRASH
A survivor of a deadly bus crash which killed a young tourist has claimed the driver warned passengers the vehicle was “not the best one” before it allegedly began moving erratically and rolled off the road. Chilean tourist Barbara Goncalves told 7NEWS…
PLEASE DON’T LET MY SON D-I-E FOR NOTHING… — HEARTBROKEN MUM’S EMOTIONAL PLEA AFTER 14-YEAR-OLD D-I-E-S IN VIC CRASH LEAVES AUSTRALIA IN TEARS
A heartbroken mother has issued a sobering plea to young criminals after her 14-year-old son was killed in a stolen car crash in Victoria. Chereeta Wightman is desperate for the death of her son Connroy to not be in vain…
THAT’S A BIG SHARK, MAN… — CHILLING NEW SIGHTING OFF Rottnest Island DAYS AFTER THE DE-ATH OF Steven Mattaboni LEAVES BOATERS STUNNED
Terrified fishermen have filmed the moment a five-metre-long great white shark menaced their small boat just off the coast of Rottnest Island shortly after the fatal attack on a devoted dad-of-two. Steven Mattaboni, 38, died on Saturday morning after being…
“10 SH00TINGS. 2 TEENS ARRESTED. ONE SUSPECT STILL MISSING” — AUSTIN POLICE ISSUE URGENT UPDATE AS CITYWIDE INVESTIGATION EXPANDS
Authorities in Texas have arrested two of the three suspects in a series of shootings that took place across Austin over the weekend, leaving four people injured. Austin Police Department Chief Lisa Davis said during a press conference on Sunday, May 17,…
End of content
No more pages to load