
LOUISE Redknapp wowed fans as she posed in a bikini top on her girls’ holiday to New York.
The 50-year-old star shared a snap of herself enjoying the sunny weather in the Big Apple

5
Louise Redknapp looked stunning in holiday snaps from New YorkCredit: Instagram

5
Her and a pal stripped off in the Big AppleCredit: Instagram

5
Louise posted photos from her rooftop poolCredit: Instagram
Throwing her hands in the air, Louise flaunted her toned figure in the top and low cut shorts.
She captioned her shots: “A little girls trip with Sue.”
Fans were quick to comment on her holiday snaps, with one saying: “Wow u look incredible”.
Another said: “Still stunning after all these years!”
Louise found love again almost two years ago with boyfriend Drew, 41.
Since then, they’ve appeared inseparable, often enjoying music events and spending their summers attending festivals, including Glastonbury and Boardmasters.
If Louise hasn’t been going to festivals, she’s been performing at them, with the singer launching a comeback with her Greatest Hits celebrating her career to date.
She’s also just released her fifth solo album Confessions.
The Strictly winner was with ex Jamie Redknapp for 20 years and they share two sons.
“What’s great is (Drew) is brilliant on a friendship level with the boys,” she told The Sun last month.
Louise Redknapp says she felt ‘the lowest a human could get’ when she split from husband Jamie and ‘almost gave up’
“They get on great with him. And that, for me, is super-important. There’s just a real mutual respect there. Obviously Beau is still at school, but we spend a lot of time together.”
The nine-year age gap inevitably led to Drew being described as her “toyboy” and Louise being referred to as a “cougar”.
But it’s “water off a duck’s back,” she added.
“For me, age is irrelevant – within reason – but he’s not 22. I think it’s more about the person and the life experiences and the connection that’s important.”
However, Louise isn’t thinking about walking down the aisle a second time.
“Oh, I’m not even thinking that far ahead. I’m not even going there. Manifesting is a real hint to Drew.
“I’m not going to lie and say it isn’t. But it’s also a life lesson to be present in the here and now, so I’m not thinking down the line. I’m enjoying my relationship, my kids, my album and my life.”
After their split her ex Jamie went on to marry model Frida Andersson in 2021.

5
Louise with boyfriend DrewCredit: Instagram

5
Louise with sons Charley, 20, and Beau, 16Credit: Instagram
News
POLICE ARE NOW PIECING TOGETHER THE FINAL HOURS… — THREE PEOPLE FOUND D-E-A-D INSIDE Campbelltown HOME AS INVESTIGATORS REVEAL EARLY DETAILS
A woman and two children have been killed in a suspected domestic violence attack. Their bodies were found by police at a home on Raymond Ave in Campbelltown, southwest Sydney, about 7.50pm on Monday. A triple-zero had been made from inside the house. A…
THEY WERE FOUND IN THE DEEPEST PART OF THE CAVE… — ELITE RESCUERS MAKE HEARTBREAKING DISCOVERY DAYS AFTER MALDIVES DIVING TRAGEDY
Elite Finnish divers have located the bodies of a team of Italians four days after they disappeared in sea caves in the Maldives. Tragedy struck on Thursday after five – including a mother and daughter – died while attempting to explore…
NETFLIX SH0CKER: ICONIC FRENCH DRAMA RETURNS AFTER 5 YEARS — FANS CALL IT A “MASTERPIECE COMEBACK
Netflix users, this is not a drill! The highly-acclaimed French comedy-drama, Call My Agent!, is returning to screens five years after its final episode. The series, which first premiered in 2015, is returning to the platform as a feature film this autumn,…
BBC VIEWERS ARE LOSING SLEEP OVER THIS HIDDEN DETECTIVE GEM — A RETIRED STAR + A BRILLIANT DETECTIVE = THE TV OBSESSION NOBODY SAW COMING
The BBC’s cosy mystery drama, Death Valley, returned on Sunday night with its anticipated second season, and viewers can’t get enough of the new episodes. The series follows the unlikely crime solving duo: retired actor John Chapel and eager Welsh detective…
WE FELT UNSAFE MOST OF THE WAY… — INJURED TOURIST MAKES CHILLING CLAIM AFTER DE-ADLY Gumlu BUS CRASH
A survivor of a deadly bus crash which killed a young tourist has claimed the driver warned passengers the vehicle was “not the best one” before it allegedly began moving erratically and rolled off the road. Chilean tourist Barbara Goncalves told 7NEWS…
PLEASE DON’T LET MY SON D-I-E FOR NOTHING… — HEARTBROKEN MUM’S EMOTIONAL PLEA AFTER 14-YEAR-OLD D-I-E-S IN VIC CRASH LEAVES AUSTRALIA IN TEARS
A heartbroken mother has issued a sobering plea to young criminals after her 14-year-old son was killed in a stolen car crash in Victoria. Chereeta Wightman is desperate for the death of her son Connroy to not be in vain…
End of content
No more pages to load