Soccer Aid has been thrown into chaos after Tyson Fury swore live on air to shocked viewers at home.
Live coverage of the highly anticipated match is currently underway on ITV1 and ITVX ahead of kick off.
However, presenters Alex Scott and Dermot O’Leary were left red-faced after Tyson Fury dropped the F-bomb live on air.
It came as the boxer gave the England team a motivational speech in the dressing room.
During his words of encouragement, he told the lads: ‘We are f***ing Spartans.’
From A-list scandals and red carpet mishaps to exclusive pictures and viral moments, subscribe to the DailyMail’s new Showbiz newsletter to stay in the loop.

+5
View gallery
Soccer Aid has been thrown into chaos after Tyson Fury swore live on air to shocked viewers at home on Sunday

+5
View gallery
Presenters Alex Scott and Dermot O’Leary were left red-faced after Tyson Fury dropped the F-bomb live on air

+5
View gallery
During his words of encouragement, Tyson told the lads in the dressing room: ‘We are f***ing Spartans’ which left viewers reeling at home
It forced Alex Scott to apologise to viewers at home, before she threw back to Dermot, 52, who was standing by on the pitch.
Alex, 40, told fans: ‘We do apologise for the swearing. It’s Tyson we don’t know what’s going to happen.’
While some fans took the explicit word light heartedly, others have blasted ITV for allowing it to air.
Taking to social media, one viewer said: ‘Tyson Fury swearing before half past 6 on a Sunday evening absolute gold.’
A second posted: ‘Tyson Fury just casually dropping the F bomb just before 6:30.’
While a third fumed: ‘Seriously? Watching #SoccerAid at 6.30pm and Tyson Fury drops the ‘F’ word. Come on for goodness sake, sort this out this is actually disgraceful for a charitable event.’
Meanwhile, Sam Thompson has come face-to-face once again with Louis Tomlinson ahead of their Soccer Aid match.
The pair were pictured in the reception of their hotel with their teammates before heading to Old Trafford for the much-anticipated charity game.

+5
View gallery
While some fans took the explicit word light heartedly, others have blasted ITV for allowing it to air.

+5
View gallery
Following Tyson’s bad language, Alex Scott said: ‘We do apologise for the swearing. It’s Tyson we don’t know what’s going to happen’
Donning their pre-match outfits, Sam and Louis were just feet from each other, though appeared to be engrossed in separate conversations.
It was recently revealed how Louis and Sam held a ‘peace dinner’ before their match to ease any tensions over Zara McDermott.
The dinner reportedly took place at Champneys in Tring, Herts with their other teammates in a bid to keep the peace ahead of the big game.
A source told The Sun: ‘There is no beef between the pair and they’re both going to ensure their love lives don’t distract from such a big charity spectacle.
‘They are fully aware that their every move is being scrutinised and they’ve broken bread with their teammates, so it’ll be smooth sailing on the day.’
MailOnline previously contacted reps for both Sam and Louis.
Sam has been forced to pull out of the upcoming Soccer Aid match after he suffered a string of injuries, including a calf injury, after his 260-mile challenge.
Instead of playing the game, he will now be helping from the sidelines as a coach after getting injured.
News
IT WAS ALL SET UP? — KONRAD BENJAMIN CLAIMS KARL STEFANOVIC INTERVIEW WAS ‘STAGED’, SPARKING EXPLOSIVE DEBATE OVER WHAT HAPPENED OFF-CAMERA
A popular political commentator has questioned whether he was ‘stitched up’ by Karl Stefanovic when he walked into an interview only to face off with a rival guest. Konrad Benjamin, 37, runs the YouTube channel Punter’s Politics, which analyses issues…
30 YEARS AFTER AUSTRALIA’S DARKEST CRI-MES… SNOWTOWN FIGURE JAMES VLASSAKIS IS FINALLY UNMASKED AGAIN
The youngest of the three infamous Snowtown killers has been pictured for the first time. The Court of Appeal on Tuesday lifted a gag order on James Spyridon Vlassakis’ image, which has been in place for more than 25 years….
Unmasked: Campbelltown man accused of ki-lling a woman and two boys – as new details emerge of his alleged triple-0 call…and the final act cops allege he planned to carry out
A man accused of stabbing a woman and two boys to death had allegedly planned to kill himself, but instead he allegedly phoned triple-0 and said: ‘I kill … with knives.’ Md Shomon Ahamed, 47, was arrested at a property in…
PRIME VIDEO’S NEW 8-EPISODE ROMANCE IS ALREADY BREAKING HEARTS — THE ADAPTATION OF A ‘BREATHTAKING’ BESTSELLER ABOUT FIRST LOVE FANS SAY THEY’RE NOT EMOTIONALLY READY FOR
Calling all romance fans! Prime Video’s upcoming eight-part series, Every Year After, hits TV screens this June – and it’s shaping up to be a must-watch for anyone who loves a messy love story. The series, which comes from Sex and the…
‘STAIN’S NAME STILL HITS DIFFERENT…’ — RICO RECKLEZZ OPENS UP ABOUT WUGAWORLD LOSS, PAIN, LOYALTY AND THE EMOTIONS THAT NEVER LEFT
Rico Recklezz is back in headlines after addressing the legacy of Stain WugaWorld and speaking openly about the emotions that still remain years after the loss. The remarks quickly circulated across social media, drawing intense reactions from fans familiar with…
SOCIAL MEDIA BAN SH0CKER… — MAFS BRIDE BEC ZACHARIA HIT WITH PERMANENT INSTAGRAM BAN AFTER $20,000 LIE EXPLODES
Married At First Sight’s Bec Zacharia has been permanently banned from Instagram just days after her account was temporarily taken down for violating guidelines. The Adelaide-based bride, 35, confirmed to Daily Mail that Instagram has rejected her appeal overnight and…
End of content
No more pages to load