Kim Woodburn has sadly died at the age of 83, with the TV star’s agent confirming the news in a statement, after the How Clean Is Your House? star’s death was revealed on Friday

Kim Woodburn was a beloved TV personality(Image: Chris Jackson, Getty Images)
Kim Woodburn, famed for her appearances on How Clean Is Your House and Celebrity Big Brother, has died at the age of 83. The sad news was confirmed by her agent on June 17, who stated: “It is with immense sadness that we let you know our beloved Kim Woodburn passed away yesterday following a short illness.
“Kim was an incredibly kind, caring, charismatic, and strong person. Her husband Peter is heartbroken at the loss of his soulmate. We are so proud of the amazing things Kim achieved in her life and career.
“We kindly ask that Kim’s husband and close friends are given the time and privacy they need to grieve. We will not be releasing any further details.”
The cause of her death remains unconfirmed, but the television star had faced health challenges in recent years. In 2022, she underwent emergency surgery after a neck injury resulted in a ‘big hole’ being cut in her throat.

Kim Woodburn has sadly passed away aged 83(Image: Kim Woodburn Instagram)
The TV personality was hospitalised and shared a picture from her hospital bed, later updating her followers about her condition on Instagram, reports the Express.
In a touching video message, Kim said: “Hello my loves. Thank you for all your good messages and I’ll tell you what’s gone on.”
She went on to describe her experience, revealing: “I had a disc behind the ear that was fractured and the doctor had to go in and cut a big hole in my throat here. He went in through my throat and removed the rotten disc and put a titanium plate in.”
Kim gave an update on her health issues, revealing how they impacted her mobility: “I’m getting the use back in my fingers because it was killing all the use in them. That was the reason he did it.”
She also showed appreciation for the concern received and reassured her followers, saying: “Thanks for all the messages, I’m not dying, my lovely. I refuse to die!”
Concerns about Kim’s health first arose when she announced on Instagram that she would be taking a break from work due to medical reasons.
An Instagram update from March gave the sad news: “We regret to tell you that Kim is unable to record any further videos for the foreseeable future, due to a health problem. Kim sends her love to you all.”
News
THE BEST PERIOD DRAMA SINCE DOWNTON ABBEY? — VIEWERS ARE RACING THROUGH THE NEW SEASON OF THIS YORKSHIRE FAMILY SAGA
Viewers are binge-watching Channel 5’s smash hit period drama, The Hardacres, which returned with a second season on Thursday night. The rags-to-riches tale, based on CL Skelton’s The Hardacre Saga novels, is set in 1890s Yorkshire and follows the titular Hardacre family…
NETFLIX’S NEW 8-EPISODE CRIME THRILLER HAS VIEWERS LOSING SLEEP — THE CAT-AND-MOUSE SERIES EVERYONE IS BINGEING WITHOUT STOPPING
Netflix viewers have been binge-watching Nemesis, the gritty new crime drama that landed on the streamer on Thursday. Told across eight episodes, the series stars Matthew Law (Abbott Elementary, Ahsoka) and Y’lan Noel (Lady in the Lake, Insecure), who play Detective Isaiah…
MAFS UK UNDER INTENSE SCRUTINY… — POLICE INVESTIGATION REPORTED AFTER SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AS FUTURE OF SHOW THROWN INTO DOUBT
Married at First Sight UK likely faces a police probe and the axe after two women claimed they were raped by their on-screen husbands – and one alleged victim said she was forced to have an abortion. Shona Manderson, who has waived her…
8 YEARS LATER… MEGHAN MARKLE RELEASES NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN WEDDING PHOTOS WITH HARRY — BUT FANS CAN’T STOP TALKING ABOUT WHO WASN’T INCLUDED
Meghan Markle celebrated her eighth wedding anniversary with Prince Harry today, as she shared a collection of previously unseen photographs from their big day on Instagram. ‘Eight years ago today…’, she captioned the two posts, with one showing a glimpse of the…
PLEASE DON’T LET HIS D-E-A-T-H BE FOR NOTHING — HEARTBROKEN MUM’S EMOTIONAL MESSAGE AFTER 14-YEAR-OLD DI-ES IN STOLEN CAR CRASH SHAKES AUSTRALIA
A heartbroken mother has issued a sobering plea to young criminals after her 14-year-old son was killed in a stolen car crash in Victoria. Chereeta Wightman is desperate for the death of her son Connroy to not be in vain…
IT WAS ALL SET UP? — KONRAD BENJAMIN CLAIMS KARL STEFANOVIC INTERVIEW WAS ‘STAGED’, SPARKING EXPLOSIVE DEBATE OVER WHAT HAPPENED OFF-CAMERA
A popular political commentator has questioned whether he was ‘stitched up’ by Karl Stefanovic when he walked into an interview only to face off with a rival guest. Konrad Benjamin, 37, runs the YouTube channel Punter’s Politics, which analyses issues…
End of content
No more pages to load