Katie Price carried designer bags as she spotted touching down at Gatwick Airport on Friday.
The former glamour model, 47, who was returning from her trip to Dubai, made her first appearance since being banned from daughter Princess’ 18th birthday celebrations
Katie dressed down in grey joggers and matching crop top, which was pulled tight over her surgically enhanced assets.
Toting her essentials in a Louis Vuitton handbag she also carried her purchases from shops including swanky perfume store Penhaligon’s.
MailOnline revealed earlier this week that Katie was unable to attend Princess’ celebrations because the event was being filmed for her forthcoming fly-on-the-wall ITV television series – which ex model has been banned from appearing.
Katie hit out at the snub on Instagram as she took to her Stories on Thursday to defend her love for her daughter as she reposted a series of poignant quotes.
As well as Princess, Katie is mum to Harvey, 22, with ex Dwight Yorke, Junior, 19, with ex-husband Peter Andre, and Jett, 11, and Bunny, 10, with ex-husband Kieran Hayler.

+15
View gallery
Katie Price, 47, carried designer bags as she spotted for the first time since being banned from daughter Princess’ 18th birthday celebrations while arriving at Gatwick Airport on Friday

+15
View gallery
She carried bags from shops including swanky perfume store Penhaligon’s

+15
View gallery
MailOnline revealed earlier this week that Katie was unable to attend Princess’ celebrations because the event was being filmed for her forthcoming fly-on-the-wall ITV television series – which ex model has been banned from appearing
Princess – who Katie shares with Peter Andre – celebrated her milestone birthday with a dinner over the weekend, but her mother was notably absent, instead posting pictures of herself living it up in Dubai.
Katie also had an awkward gaffe after she was forced to delete her 18th birthday tribute to Princess on Friday – having shared it 48 hours too early.
Princess’ television show will focus on her home life with her father Peter, his wife Emily and big brother Junior, as well as her career as an influencer, and is being made by Pete’s management company, Can Associates.
The firm memorably looked after Katie when she was with Pete from 2003 until 2009, the year they sensationally split.
But this week, Katie blasted ‘people who used to look after me’, believed to be referring to Peter Andre‘s management company, on the latest episode of her Katie Price Show podcast.
She went on a rant about the awkward snub from Princess’ birthday party with her sister Sophie in Thursday’s episode as she cryptically blamed ‘certain people’.
Katie said: ‘Princess is now officially an adult so mummy and Princess can now go out together. If certain people would let her be seen with me.’
Sophie said: ‘I noticed in her 18th birthday pictures she was wearing the shoes you bought her for Christmas,’ with Katie replying: ‘Oh did she? I love that.’

+15
View gallery

+15
View gallery
The former glamour model, who was returning from her trip to Dubai , dressed down in grey joggers and matching crop top, which was pulled tight over her surgically enhanced assets.

+15
View gallery
Katie hit out at the snub on Instagram as she took to her Stories on Thursday to defend her love for her daughter as she reposted a series of poignant quotes

+15
View gallery

+15
View gallery
As well as Princess, Katie is mum to Harvey, 22, with ex Dwight Yorke, Junior, 19, with ex-husband Peter Andre, and Jett, 11, and Bunny, 10, with ex-husband Kieran Hayler

+15
View gallery
Katie also had an awkward gaffe after she was forced to delete her 18th birthday tribute to Princess on Friday – having shared it 48 hours too early.

+15
View gallery
Princess – who the model shares with ex Peter Andre – celebrated her milestone birthday with a dinner over the weekend, while Katie posted pictures of herself living it up in Dubai
Katie added: ‘Everyone knows she’s doing this documentary – and I’m not in it. Certain people don’t think it’s good for Princess to be seen with me. Certain people that used to look after me.’
Her sister said: ‘You aren’t on brand Katie. You are too risky Katie that’s why.
While Katie added: ‘It’s pathetic. I’m her mother. It’s so sad. When certain people who used to look after me are now looking after…’
Her sister Sophie then urged Katie to ‘save it for another day’.
Katie was allegedly referring to her old PR team, who still manage her ex-husband Peter, 52, and their children Junior and Princess.
MailOnline contacted The Can Group for comment at the time.
During their time together, CAN arranged for Katie and Peter to make a big money reality show with ITV called Katie And Peter and helped make them millions.
But Katie has since fallen out with CAN, putting an end to any chances of her appearing on Princess’s programme.
Katie previously filed legal documents against Peter, their former representatives and former manager Claire Powell. She claimed at the time they were responsible for a smear campaign against her.
Katie blamed Claire for the breakdown of her marriage in 2009, claiming Peter was ‘married to two women’ and had an affair with Claire during their relationship – claims which both Peter and Claire denied.
Amid the birthday snub, MailOnline revealed relations are somewhat strained between Katie and Princess.
Katie was also left humiliated after being forced to delete her 18th birthday tribute to Princess on Friday – having accidentally shared it 48 hours too early.

+15
View gallery
Despite not being at the celebrations Katie posted supportive messages as she paid tribute to her beloved daughter

+15
View gallery
One post saw a quote created in sky full of pink clouds while another was written in the sand

+15
View gallery
This week, Katie blasted ‘people who used to look after me’, believed to be Peter Andre ‘s management company, on the latest episode of her Katie Price Show podcast

+15
View gallery
Princess’ new programme is being made by Pete’s management company, CAN Associates, who looked after Katie when she was with Pete from 2003 until 2009, the year they sensationally split (pictured together in 2009)
A source said: ‘The last few weeks have been really special for Princess. She’d been filming her very own television show as she approached her milestone birthday, and has been working really hard behind the scenes on her career as an influencer.
‘Meanwhile, her mum has once again been hitting the headlines for all the wrong reasons. She’s been partying and posing in her bikini and getting lots of attention in the process.
‘It should be Princess’s time in the limelight but, sadly, Katie just can’t help herself. She’s been doing everything she can to keep herself in the papers. Anyone who knows Princess will say she loves her mum but, equally, she is very difficult at times.
‘Nobody around Princess wants that for her, so it was very much for the best that Katie wasn’t at the bash. She was never going to be part of the celebrations, she wasn’t invited.
‘Katie was not with Princess on her birthday as she was filming a special episode of her television show, something that her mum is not involved in. Instead, Katie was posting pictures of herself living it up in Dubai.’
Cameras have followed Princess as she had business meetings with brands such as hair-styling giant GHD, and attended glitzy industry events, one of which was last month’s Boohoo summer party in London – which she attended with her step-mum Emily.
News
SHE WAS CROSSING WITH THE WALK SIGNAL… — ELDERLY WOMAN FATALLY STRUCK IN TRAGIC COLLISION INVOLVING POLICE VEHICLE
A 71-year-old woman has died after being hit by a police car. Boksoon Kwon, 71, died in hospital on Thursday hours after she was struck by the 4WD police vehicle at Cairns, on Queensland‘s north coast, about 7am. The Queensland Police-marked…
THEY LOST THEIR CHILD… NOW THE FAMILY SAYS THEY’RE FACING ANOTHER HEARTBREAK — QUESTIONS GROW OVER DONATIONS LINKED TO KUMANJAYI LITTLE BABY FUNDRAISER
It has been almost a month since their little girl was allegedly snatched from her bed in the dead of night, yet the devastated family of Kumanjayi Little Baby are still struggling to survive day to day on the brink…
HE WAS STILL BREATHING WHEN HELP ARRIVED… — BALLAJURA E-SCOOTER CRASH VICTIM REMEMBERED AS TRIBUTES POUR IN FOR MAN WITH ‘HEART OF GOLD’
A beloved brother killed in an e-scooter crash just months from his 50th birthday had a “heart of gold” and was someone willing to do “anything for anyone”, his devastated family says. Scott Barnden clipped a kerb before hitting a wall during…
I KEPT THIS PAIN HIDDEN FOR YEARS… — LISA CURRY OPENS UP ABOUT THE PRIVATE HEALTH BATTLE SHE SAYS CHANGED EVERYTHING
Lisa Curry has opened up about the heartbreaking medical condition that almost contributed to the deterioration of her marriage to ironman Grant Kenny. The 64-year-old champion swimmer appeared on the Healthy Her podcast and told host Amelia Phillips that her…
“SECONDS OF TERROR…” — SCHOOL BUS WITH 40 CHILDREN CRASHES, MASSIVE RESCUE OPERATION LAUNCHED AS DRIVER BATTLES FOR SURVIVAL
Ten students have been rushed to hospital after a packed school bus crashed in Sydney‘s west. Emergency services were called to Erskine Park Road in Erskine Park shortly before 1pm on Thursday following reports a bus had veered off the road,…
CHAOS ON THE SCHOOL RUN… — BUS CARRYING 40 STUDENTS SMASHES INTO TREE AS CHILDREN ARE RUSHED FOR TREATMENT AND DRIVER FIGHTS FOR LIFE
Ten students have been rushed to hospital after a packed school bus crashed in Sydney‘s west. Emergency services were called to Erskine Park Road in Erskine Park shortly before 1pm on Thursday following reports a bus had veered off the road,…
End of content
No more pages to load