A man has died and four others are in a serious condition following an alleged shooting in Sydney’s south-west overnight.
The 28-year-old man died at Liverpool Hospital shortly after presenting there with multiple wounds.
He is yet to be formally identified.
NSW Police said they were called to Liverpool Hospital at around 8.30pm on Tuesday, following reports two men had presented with multiple wounds.
‘(He) underwent treatment for a gunshot injury; however, died a short time later.’ NSW Police said in a statement.
‘The other man remains in hospital in a serious but stable condition with a neck injury.’
At about 8.40pm, two other men – aged 23 and 22 – presented to Fairfield Hospital in serious conditions.
Both men have been moved to different hospitals for further treatment.

+2
View gallery
A man has died following an alleged shooting in Sydney’s south-west on Tuesday night

+2
View gallery
Police have established a crime scene at a home in Canley Heights
The 23-year-old is being treated for a gunshot injury to his neck, and the 22-year-old is being treated for a shoulder injury.
About 9.50pm, a 19-year-old man presented at Liverpool Hospital with injuries to his arm where he remains in a stable condition.
Police have since established a crime scene at a home on Arbutus Street in Canley Heights.
Officers attached to Fairfield City Police Area Command – with assistance from the State Crime Command’s Homicide Squad – have commenced an investigation into the circumstances surrounding the incidents.
Police believe the men were all injured during a shooting at the home earlier in the night.
News
SH0CK NEW COURT TWIST… — AUSTRALIA’S YOUNGEST CONVICTED MU-RDE-RER ADMITS TO FURTHER OFFENCES AS CASE REIGNITES NATIONAL DEBATE
A boast by Australia’s youngest convicted murderer that police would never find what was on his phone led to his re-arrest for downloading sexually violent images and child abuse material. The man, known for legal reasons as SLD, spent almost…
THE BEST PERIOD DRAMA SINCE DOWNTON ABBEY? — VIEWERS ARE RACING THROUGH THE NEW SEASON OF THIS YORKSHIRE FAMILY SAGA
Viewers are binge-watching Channel 5’s smash hit period drama, The Hardacres, which returned with a second season on Thursday night. The rags-to-riches tale, based on CL Skelton’s The Hardacre Saga novels, is set in 1890s Yorkshire and follows the titular Hardacre family…
NETFLIX’S NEW 8-EPISODE CRIME THRILLER HAS VIEWERS LOSING SLEEP — THE CAT-AND-MOUSE SERIES EVERYONE IS BINGEING WITHOUT STOPPING
Netflix viewers have been binge-watching Nemesis, the gritty new crime drama that landed on the streamer on Thursday. Told across eight episodes, the series stars Matthew Law (Abbott Elementary, Ahsoka) and Y’lan Noel (Lady in the Lake, Insecure), who play Detective Isaiah…
MAFS UK UNDER INTENSE SCRUTINY… — POLICE INVESTIGATION REPORTED AFTER SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS AS FUTURE OF SHOW THROWN INTO DOUBT
Married at First Sight UK likely faces a police probe and the axe after two women claimed they were raped by their on-screen husbands – and one alleged victim said she was forced to have an abortion. Shona Manderson, who has waived her…
8 YEARS LATER… MEGHAN MARKLE RELEASES NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN WEDDING PHOTOS WITH HARRY — BUT FANS CAN’T STOP TALKING ABOUT WHO WASN’T INCLUDED
Meghan Markle celebrated her eighth wedding anniversary with Prince Harry today, as she shared a collection of previously unseen photographs from their big day on Instagram. ‘Eight years ago today…’, she captioned the two posts, with one showing a glimpse of the…
PLEASE DON’T LET HIS D-E-A-T-H BE FOR NOTHING — HEARTBROKEN MUM’S EMOTIONAL MESSAGE AFTER 14-YEAR-OLD DI-ES IN STOLEN CAR CRASH SHAKES AUSTRALIA
A heartbroken mother has issued a sobering plea to young criminals after her 14-year-old son was killed in a stolen car crash in Victoria. Chereeta Wightman is desperate for the death of her son Connroy to not be in vain…
End of content
No more pages to load