Vision has emerged of a gang of teenage e-bike riders at a weekend sports event viciously attacking a 12-year-old boy.
One girl, aged 14, was seen kicking and punching the young boy at John Fisher Park in North Curl Curl, north Sydney, on Saturday.
The shocking video showed the teenager, who can’t be identified, striking the boy’s face and head in front of families at the community netball courts.
Several adults attempted to intervene but the teenager continued to hit the child, even as an adult held and tried to shield him.
At one point the teenager even attempted to take the 12-year-old’s shoulder bag.
She yelled, ‘Give me your f***ing bag’ while the boy hid behind the adults.
The attack finally ended when the girl went to a group of boys on e-bikes and got on the back of one.
The group rode away as several adults tried to comfort the 12-year-old.

+3
View gallery
A teenage girl, aged 14, was filmed attacking a 12-year-old boy at John Fisher Park in North Curl Curl, north Sydney

+3
View gallery
The teenage girl was travelling with a group of teenagers on e-bikes and attacked the boy near the park’s netball courts
Northern Beaches Police officers attended the scene and interviewed the boy and witnesses.
‘The 12-year-old was assessed at the scene; however, did not require any medical treatment,’ NSW Police said in a statement.
‘Following inquiries, police attended a home in Curl Curl shortly after and spoke to a 14-year-old girl before cautioning her.
‘No further police action is expected.’
Netball officials on the Northern Beaches last week admitted they were concerned for the safety of players, spectators and officials after a group of e-bike riders rode onto courts on May 2.
A gang of about 15 teenagers disrupted games, threw water balloons and harassed players, prompting police to increase the presence of officers during matches.
Northern Beaches Council have also installed more signs around the park advising e-bikes are banned from the netball courts.
Independent Northern Beaches Councillor, Vincent De Luca, told the Daily Telegraph that while he didn’t see the assault on Saturday, he saw several frightened adults and children.

+3
View gallery
Several adults attempted to intervene but the girl continued attacking until finally riding away with her group
He had been at the park watching family members play when he saw the commotion.
‘Clearly a serious criminal offence has been committed by the girl, in company of various other out of control youths,’ De Luca said.
‘The girl should be charged with assault and attempted theft. All the others should be charged with affray.
‘NSW Police must act. If they fail to do so, this behaviour will continue.’
News
POLICE ARE NOW PIECING TOGETHER THE FINAL HOURS… — THREE PEOPLE FOUND D-E-A-D INSIDE Campbelltown HOME AS INVESTIGATORS REVEAL EARLY DETAILS
A woman and two children have been killed in a suspected domestic violence attack. Their bodies were found by police at a home on Raymond Ave in Campbelltown, southwest Sydney, about 7.50pm on Monday. A triple-zero had been made from inside the house. A…
THEY WERE FOUND IN THE DEEPEST PART OF THE CAVE… — ELITE RESCUERS MAKE HEARTBREAKING DISCOVERY DAYS AFTER MALDIVES DIVING TRAGEDY
Elite Finnish divers have located the bodies of a team of Italians four days after they disappeared in sea caves in the Maldives. Tragedy struck on Thursday after five – including a mother and daughter – died while attempting to explore…
NETFLIX SH0CKER: ICONIC FRENCH DRAMA RETURNS AFTER 5 YEARS — FANS CALL IT A “MASTERPIECE COMEBACK
Netflix users, this is not a drill! The highly-acclaimed French comedy-drama, Call My Agent!, is returning to screens five years after its final episode. The series, which first premiered in 2015, is returning to the platform as a feature film this autumn,…
BBC VIEWERS ARE LOSING SLEEP OVER THIS HIDDEN DETECTIVE GEM — A RETIRED STAR + A BRILLIANT DETECTIVE = THE TV OBSESSION NOBODY SAW COMING
The BBC’s cosy mystery drama, Death Valley, returned on Sunday night with its anticipated second season, and viewers can’t get enough of the new episodes. The series follows the unlikely crime solving duo: retired actor John Chapel and eager Welsh detective…
WE FELT UNSAFE MOST OF THE WAY… — INJURED TOURIST MAKES CHILLING CLAIM AFTER DE-ADLY Gumlu BUS CRASH
A survivor of a deadly bus crash which killed a young tourist has claimed the driver warned passengers the vehicle was “not the best one” before it allegedly began moving erratically and rolled off the road. Chilean tourist Barbara Goncalves told 7NEWS…
PLEASE DON’T LET MY SON D-I-E FOR NOTHING… — HEARTBROKEN MUM’S EMOTIONAL PLEA AFTER 14-YEAR-OLD D-I-E-S IN VIC CRASH LEAVES AUSTRALIA IN TEARS
A heartbroken mother has issued a sobering plea to young criminals after her 14-year-old son was killed in a stolen car crash in Victoria. Chereeta Wightman is desperate for the death of her son Connroy to not be in vain…
End of content
No more pages to load