SWANS HOTEL SCANDAL EXPLODES AS LAWYER FOR TWO WOMEN REVEALS BOMBSHELL NEW CLAIM — ‘THE LINE WAS CROSSED’ AS HE SAYS WHAT ALLEGEDLY HAPPENED WAS ‘THE MOST DEGRADING’ CONDUCT OF HIS 28-YEAR CAREER
The lawyer representing two of the women in the alleged Sydney Swans hotel scandal says his clients are “traumatised” after being subjected to “degrading behaviour” in a room of up to 10 people.
But the club categorically denies there were any more than the five suspended players present.

Carbone Lawyers partner and head of personal injury law and litigation, John Karantzis, has told 7NEWS he was “simply horrified” when he learned of the events of Monday morning at the Pullman Hotel in Melbourne, adding his clients will be pursuing a compensation claim.
Isaac Heeney, Chad Warner, Nick Blakey, James Jordan and Riley Bice have all been suspended for the rest of the AFL season for their involvement in the alleged scandal — but Karantzis says there were several others with them.
“My understanding is there were various officials in the room at that morning,” he claimed, speaking to 7NEWS.
“That’s my understanding — and this is all alleged — that there were various officials in the room, including the coach, that were there that morning.
“In excess of five players; approximately eight or 10 players.”
At a press conference earlier on Friday, Sydney coach Dean Cox categorically denied that he was in the room.
In a statement, the club insisted there were no more than the five players in the room.
“The Sydney Swans can confirm that all investigations carried out by the club have consistently indicated that the only representatives of the club in the room central to the police investigation were the five players who have been stood down,” the Swans said on Friday. “We have every reason to consider that reports to the contrary are simply false.”
Karantzis said the women were booked to “perform services”, but claims they soon had to call security, who alerted police, when a line was crossed.
“The women agreed to do various services. I’m not going to go into detail as to what those services were,” he said.
“However, unfortunately, my clients were subjected to type of behaviours which are totally unacceptable in this day and age.
“Degrading behaviour. Behaviour which was abusive, and which made my clients, the three women involved, uncomfortable — to the point where the transaction stopped.
“The unacceptable behaviour crossed the line. It was something that was morally unacceptable, and conduct which may be illegal — that’s for the police and the courts to determine.
“However, this type of behaviour, in this day and age, is not acceptable. I have a daughter and I would not want my daughter or any female to be subjected to that type of degrading behaviour.
“I can confirm the behaviour was physical and not consented to. I can’t go into detail, but no one can consent to a sexual assault; not in Australia, that’s not acceptable.”
The veteran lawyer wouldn’t be drawn on whether the women were still owed money for their services, but said “a compensation claim will be pursued”.
“They were paid some moneys, however the players actually represented themselves as carpenters to the females and asked for a discount. That’s what the allegation is,” Karantzis said.
“Again, it just goes to the moral bankruptcy of this situation.”
Asked if there was “pressure and sexual favours” asked of the women, Karantzis said: “I can confirm there was immense pressure placed by approximately 10 men in a small room on three women. That’s totally unacceptable. They were told that there would be five men there.”
He claims they were asked to perform things that they never agreed to.
“They said no repeatedly, however, the allegation is that was not complied with,” he said.
Karantzis would not go into details regarding allegations of drug use, saying it remains subject to the Victoria Police investigation.
The women involved have undergone DNA testing and are cooperating with the police investigation in a fragile mental state, according to Karantzis.
“They’re traumatised,” he said. “They’re traumatised, they’re suffering stress and anxiety, and they’re actually fearful for their life (because of) online trolling and other factors, so please respect their privacy.
“They haven’t worked since, and they now have to deal with their own personal issues arising out of this event.”
SOURCE: https://7news.com.au/sport/afl/lawyer-for-women-in-sydney-swans-hotel-scandal-makes-explosive-new-claim-c-22760501