I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! Australia is no more.
Channel 10 made the official announcement to pull the show from its 2027 lineup on Friday morning, following weeks of speculation.
‘We have made the decision to rest I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! in 2027 as we focus on offering our audience a range of content on all platforms,’ a Network 10 spokesperson said in a statement.
‘We look forward to working with Julia Morris and Robert Irwin on other projects.’
I’m A Celebrity, hosted by Robert Irwin and Julia Morris, opened strong in 2026 with 925,000 viewers, but ratings fell to 571,000 by the finale.
Daily Mail first reported the show would not be returning to screens on May 14.

I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! Australia is no more. Channel 10 made the official announcement to pull the show from its 2027 lineup on Friday morning, following weeks of speculation. Pictured: hosts Robert Irwin and Julia Morris
The news follows reports Channel Seven is considering Robert for a role with the network.
He is reportedly set to land a hosting gig at this year’s TV Week Logie Awards.
Industry chatter is rife with rumours that Seven is hoping to poach the star from Ten, where he’s solidified his television appeal as the co-host of I’m A Celebrity.
‘Robert appeals to multiple demographics and has become incredibly valuable commercially,’ an insider recently told Sky News.
‘He’s someone networks believe could front several major formats over the next decade. This is no longer just about one hosting role.
‘It’s become a much bigger conversation about which network wants to build around Robert long-term.’
Earlier this week, Sam Pang revealed he is walking away from his Logies hosting role.
The affable presenter, 52, told The Age on Monday that his three-year tenure as host of TV’s night of nights had come to an end.
Join the discussion
Is it about time Channel 10 axed I’m A Celebrity after 12 seasons?
What’s your view?

‘We have made the decision to rest I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! in 2027 as we focus on offering our audience a range of content on all platforms,’ a Network 10 spokesperson said in a statement. ‘We look forward to working with Julia Morris and Robert Irwin on other projects’

It follows reports Channel Seven is eyeing Robert for a role with the network

Earlier this week, Sam Pang revealed he is walking away from his Logies hosting role
‘I’ve had three great years, and it was wonderful, but I’m just not going to do it this year,’ he said.
The publication reported that Sam had been approached to host the awards on August 16, but ‘politely declined’.
‘It was very amicable,’ he said.
Robert has recently been carving out a global career after his recent winning stint on Dancing with the Stars US.
Robert will soon be seen in a Dancing with the Stars spin-off that recently wrapped filming in Brisbane.
The Disney/BBC production features hopefuls trying out for a role on Dancing with the Stars.
All the cast members are based in America and are competing for a spot as a professional dancer on DWTS US.
News
‘I CAN’T STAY SILENT ANY LONGER’ — MATTY JOHNS BREAKS LIVE TV RULES AS HE OPENS UP ABOUT JAI ARROW’S CONDITION IN EMOTIONAL ON-AIR MOMENT
Footy legend Matty Johns has delivered a sincere, emotional and direct tribute to former South Sydney and Gold Coast player Jai Arrow after his MND diagnosis this week. Arrow stunned the NRL world this week when he revealed the diagnosis,…
It Didn’t Hit the Way People Expected — Stephen Colbert’s Farewell Episode Draws Mixed Reactions Despite Star-Studded Guest List
Stephen Colbert left many fans unimpressed after Ryan Reynolds appeared as a surprise guest during his farewell on Thursday, as The Late Show aired its final star-studded episode after a 33-year run. During the first half of the special final episode, Colbert, 62,…
‘NO ONE KNEW HOW SERIOUS IT WAS…’ — FINAL RACE AUDIO OF KYLE BUSCH ASKING FOR MEDICAL HELP LEAVES NASCAR WORLD IN TEARS
This is the eerie moment tragic racing star Kyle Busch radioed for medical assistance from his car in the middle of one of his final NASCAR races just days before his death. Busch died at the age of just 41…
WE WANT PEOPLE TO REMEMBER THE MAN HE WAS… — FAMILY OF Steven Mattaboni SHARE EMOTIONAL WORDS AS THEY SPEAK OUT AFTER UNIMAGINABLE L0SS
The best friend of a spearfisher killed by a shark at the weekend says the late father-of-two would “absolutely want us to continue enjoying the ocean the way that he did”. Steven Mattaboni, 38, was in the water about 1km off Western Australia’s…
THIS IS BEING TREATED AS EXTREMELY SERIOUS — AUSTRALIA BRACES FOR ARRIVAL OF SECOND COHORT OF RETURNING WOMEN LINKED TO ISIS AS SECURITY CONCERNS ESCALATE
A group of ISIS brides and their children due to touch down in Australia within days have been warned they may be arrested and charged with ‘very serious’ offences. On Friday morning, Health Minister Mark Butler said the cohort, which includes six…
VERY SERIOUS THREAT ASSESSMENT UNDERWAY — SECOND GROUP OF RETURNING AUSTRALIAN WOMEN LINKED TO I-S-I-S SET TO LAND IN DAYS AS AUTHORITIES ISSUE URGENT WARNING
A group of ISIS brides and their children due to touch down in Australia within days have been warned they may be arrested and charged with ‘very serious’ offences. On Friday morning, Health Minister Mark Butler said the cohort, which includes six…
End of content
No more pages to load